Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Blooming Birthday!!

Hi Everyone,

Yes, yes, yet another post from my mega marathon crafting session.  As my friend noted on Saturday night, I think we are going to make this a monthly thing once the summer holidays are all out of the way.

I was so excited to be able to use new stamp sets and am so thankful to my friend for bringing all her new stuff along.  I haven't ordered the Flower Patch stamp set but to be honest, I have a feeling it will be making it's way to my home really soon!  I also love when a stamp set has a matching punch or framelits and the Flower Fair Framelits did not let me down!  My order does arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to share those new goodies with you!

So, which challenges did I focus on for this particular card you ask?  Here goes:

1. Fusion

I thought the sketch this week was super original...



2. Stampin' Royalty

This is a new challenge for me, I have never played along with these talented individuals.  I am super excited to do so!  This week's challenge is "Anything Goes".

Wear Our Badge

Here's my card:





Card Recipe:

Card Stock: Strawberry Slush, Lost Lagoon, Flowerpot DSP
Stamp Sets: Flower Patch
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Tools/Techniques: Flower Fair Framelits, 2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment (Strawberry Slush)

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Your layered bloom is gorgeous Stephanie! Great use of the Fusion sketch! thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete