Monday, August 4, 2014

Hexagons and More Hexagons! Plus, Exciting News!!

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to share some super fun news with you today - I have just been dying to share this - I am a new member of the Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!!!  I am so very excited to work with the lovely ladies at this challenge and look forward to having a LOT of fun!!!

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/

So for this week's challenge, we have a super fun sketch:


And here is my card:






I really hope you will play along with our challenge - we would love to see you there!

Card Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Six Sided Sampler
Inks: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Blackberry Bliss
Tools/Techniques: Basic Black Baker's Twine, Hexagon Punch, Modern Label Punch, Honeycomb Embossing Folder

I would love if you would take the time to follow my blog!

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

7 comments:

  1. I love your black base, it really makes the hexagons pop in the vibrant colours you choose. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the design team! I too love the black background! The pink just pops! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, great job using the six sided sampler set. Welcome to the design team.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start Steph. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the embossed background! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, love how the black really makes the colours pop.

    ReplyDelete