Monday, September 29, 2014

Thanks for Fall!

Hi Everyone!

We have another super fun sketch this week over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I have so much fun being part of the design team with these ladies - it is such a fun and supportive group.  I encourage you to drop over to the blog and check out the other Design Team creations - it will definitely inspire you.  But don't forget - the DT creations are not up on the blog until Wednesday each week.  This gives you time to play along before you see what was in our heads!

Here is this week's sketch:


I decided to turn the sketch sideways this week as I really wanted to use one of my newest stamp sets - Seasonally Scattered from Stampin' Up!  I love the sentiments in this set - Thanks, Merry & Love - simply beautiful.  I chose to use this set and incorporate some Fall colours as we are approaching a very Thankful time of year.






There are a few other challenges that I would like to enter my card in as well.

First, The Card Concept has a fall colour challenge this week - their inspiration picture also pulled me to use the stamp above on my card.  I chose to play along using my Clean and Layered card.  


Also, Stampin Up Only Challenges is having an Autumn Colours challenge and I thought my card would fit in with their concept this week.



Finally, the ladies over at Just Us Girls have a fantastic inspiration photo - I really loved all of the fall colours.  My card was definitely influenced by this gorgeous photo:



Card Recipe (all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Flowerpot DSP
Stamp Sets: Seasonally Scattered
Inks: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry
Tools/Techniques: Stampin' Write Markers, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder

I would love it if you would choose to follow my blog!

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love that sentiment with the leaves and beautiful inking. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, and the paper is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that SU Stamp...I need to add it to my wish list. Gorgeous card and glad you joined us again at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring of the image Steph, and the background certainly makes it stand out - thanks for joining the challenge at SUO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fall colors that you used to color this image- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT fall colors for your card and perfect for this time of you! LOVE that image...what fun! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stamp and the fall colors are fabulous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete