Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Neon Christmas!

Hi Everyone,

It is Thanksgiving this weekend here in Canada and it has been a beautiful weekend thus far.  Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends - I hope you all have a wonderful time being thankful for all of the wonderful things in your life.

I spent some time in my craft room today - it is the first time I have crafted alone in quite some time.  I miss my crafty buddies!!  There were a few ideas that had been running around in my head for a few days and I really wanted to get them out.

This week's challenge over at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge was to use neon colours.  This was a tough one for me but fun nevertheless.  I really loved trying to figure this one out and the DT over there did such a fabulous job of inspiration!


They also had a super fun sketch over at C.A.S. - Colours & Sketches Challenge that I really wanted to play along with.


Here is my card:





Card Recipe (all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Cheerful Christmas
Inks: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry
Tools/Techniques: Candy Dots - Rich Razzleberry, Confetti Stars Punch

I would love if you would take some time to follow my blog.  If you do, please make sure to let me know so that I can follow yours as well. :)

Thanks for dropping by!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bold graphic feel of your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you have used our sketch this week at CC&S - love the colours too, thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete