Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Traditional Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe that Christmas is only a few short days away???  I am in Newfoundland celebrating the holidays with my family but I did take some time to make sure that I had a card all ready for this week's fabulous sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I know it's a super busy week but we would all love if you would take some time to drop by and play along!  Also, take a few moments on Wednesday to check out the fabulous Design Team creations, these girls are just uber talented!!!

Here is this week's sketch:

Seeing as we are so close to Christmas, I really wanted to create a more traditional type of Christmas card.   So, I chose to use Whisper White, Garden Green and Real Red as the colours.




I will be entering this card into a couple of challenges:



I love the candy canes that have the red and green stripes in them so I thought my card would work perfectly for this challenge!


Our Badge

They are having a fabulous "Anything Goes" challenge - love it!

I want to take a moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  Take some time to appreciate the ones you love and enjoy the magic of the season.  I wish you all health and happiness over this holiday season and for the upcoming year.

Card Recipe (all products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Card Stock - Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Endless Wishes
Inks - Garden Green, Real Red
Tools/Techniques - 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Scallop Punch, 3/8" Satin Woven Ribbon - Real Red, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot

Thanks for dropping by, I'm so glad you took the time!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! I love all the textures with both ink and embossing!

    ReplyDelete